Penguin: Maruishinabe Ozawa
Bird Totem; Penguin
Kingdom of Aviazir, Realm of Animus
Occupation: Organized Crime Boss
Maruishinabe's mother fled the Realm of Animus with her teen son, to protect him from being exploited like all of the others who were gifted as Totems. They came through a portal to earth by way of Norway, and eventually made their way to Japan. She sacrificed many things to provide for her son not the least of which were her body and her mind. Once they happened upon the hidden regions, they decided to make that their home, and Maruishinabe would now provide for his mother. Penguin worked his way up in the Goth-Ahm underworld until he became a boss. He eventually became proprietor of the most lucrative night club in the Goth-Ahm Prefecture, the Iceberg Lounge. His totem abilities (which he keeps mostly hidden from the denizens of Hitoshirenu) allow him to transform into a penguin and survive underwater and in frigid conditions. He also develops mental control over an army of heavily armed penguins.
- Maruishi = cobble, nabe = pot; Ozawa (traditional japanese surname) = Oswald
- I based Penguin's base form on Gato, the crimeboss from the Land of the Waves arc in Naruto.
- Penguin's first stage Totem form is based on the rockhopper species of penguin.
- Penguin's second stage Totem form is based on the emperor penguin species of the bird.
- I also used penguin's look from The Batman animated series for the first stage.
- Penguin wears a mawashi, which is a sumo loincloth. He likes to have people believe he is a champion level sumo wrestler, but with his level of cowardice with fair physical confrontation, that remains to be seen...and difficult to believe. However, penguin is quite homicidal and uses his deceitful nature to minimize his risk in physical confrontations.
-Tuxedos are referred to as "Penguin suits", so it made sense to have him retain one...or at least part of it.
- Wanted to incorporate the umbrella into his design. Has various hidden weapons built in.
- Penguin has a small cylinder of solid nitrogen (solid form of liquid nitrogen) at the end of his cigarette holder, to inhale the cold vapor in use as a personal internal coolant system.
- His first stage form has a water attack similar to the Pokemon, Squirtle's Water Gun Attack.
- His second stage form has a water attack similar to Naruto villain, Kisame Hosigaki's Water Release jutsu.
- In his Totem forms, Penguin can shoot a blast of water through his cigarette holder over the solid nitrogen, to spew frigid liquid on a target; instantly freezing whatever it makes contact with.
- The Penguin Army looks similar to and comes from Tim Burton's, Batman Returns.
- With a small army of his own, Tabu cannot outright order or threaten Penguin into compliance of her bidding. However, he is fearful of her powers. It also infuriates her that he is willing to work against her, when it suits his own interests...which she intends to make him suffer for.
- Combined the comic, animated, movie and Gotham TV series versions to make this one.
Reptile Totem; Turtle
Kingdom of Reptilek, Realm of Animus
Affiliation: Tabu, Hamed-Ali
A lifelong thief, Tuga was recruited into the service of The Dark Sorceress, Tabu five years prior to Billy (Animal Man) Baker receiving the Omnitotem. He speaks only in his native language, but understands English. His teammates usually have no idea what he's saying, unless Firefly is around to translate (which is mostly filled with expletives and vitriol for his cohorts, just as much as his foes). He is not a fan of violence, but is wholly capable of it.
- Tuga is based on dc villain, Turtle Man.
- Tuga is Spanish for "turtle".
- Tuga is from a South American country of undisclosed origin.
- Tuga has had his totem abilities active for decades.
- in his totem forms, Tuga is amphibious. He is usually partnered up with Barracuda.
- in his first stage form, Tuga can absorb speed and kinetic energy from people and objects that he comes into physical contact, making them slower. He also has a decent measure of protection from heavy arms fire from his shell.
- In his second stage transformation, Tuga can project a kinetic energy dampening field that slows down everyone in it, except for him. the perception of the people effected by his ability is that he is moving at super speed, when its actually the other way around. The field has a limited radius and duration. His defensive abilities are enhanced as well, as he can project a small forcefield around his immediate vicinity. The field has a limited radius and duration.
- Tuga's shell is spiked with razor sharp barbs in his final form and he can hurl himself at enemies and retract his limbs not unlike Gamera.
WonderGirls of Hitoshirenu
In my expansion of the Wondergirls, with the Planetary Amazonian Wonder Guard, started in their World Tour Arc, the girls seek out descendants of former Amazonians that left the Sacred Isle of Onogorshima to raise their male offspring. Two of descendants are found in the Hidden Regions of Japan known as Hitoshirenu, home of The Batclan. One of the descendants was raised in the Shinobi Order and the other was conscripted into the Emperor's Samurai Army. Yukia and Kaia were friends as orphaned children, but were separated to go into their respective disciplines. Even though they were on opposite sides of the Shino-Samurai Conflict, as Wondergirls, they remain in Hitoshirenu to try to bridge the gap and help end the animosity between the two factions.
Kaia: The Blade Dancer; Onna Musha (female samurai -direct translation; woman warrior)
Kaia Muhō; Wondergirl of Bushido
- I based Kaia's design on the samurai outfit worn by Lucy Lawless in Xena: Warrior Princess.
- honor and pride are her strongest virtues...and her greatest weakness at the same time.
- When I expanded the wondergirls and created a ninja and a samurai , it felt the most appropriate to interject them in this particular locale for the simplicity of the natural conflict that already exists between the two factions.
- I wanted Kaia and Yukia to have a Fox and the Hound kind of experience, where their childhood friendship would have to endure and overcome the restrictions of their upbringing and alleged destinies.
- Following Wonder Woman tradition, Kaia is an ambassador for the Emperor's Samurai army to the heads of the Shinobi Order, but she is not beholden to him. She also represents the Amazon nation and its interests of global peace.
Yukia: The Shadow Walker; Kunoichi (female shinobi)
Yukimishi Sanada; Wondergirl of Nindo
Weapon: Twin Sai
- I based Yukia's design on a homemade cosplay image of a ninja Wonder Woman I found.
- Based her name on the legendary japanese warrior, Yukimura Sanada.
- Yukimishi had a rough upringing in The Order, and as a result, she keeps most people at a distance. She is eerily calm, it seems at all times, which has a tendency to unnerve most people. She comes off as cold and detached, but in fact quickly forms deep bonds to people, but hides it really well...these too are her strengths and weaknesses.
- Yukimishi uses her ancestor's name, Yukia to honor her as her Wondergirl Codename.
- The Amazon, Yukia mated with the samurai of legend, Yukimura Sanada. She sought him out after giving birth to their son and leaving Onogorshima. She reunited with him on one of his campaigns. Their son was raised amongst his shinobi soldiers, the Ten Braves. He was taught ninjutsu by legendary shinobi, Sasuke Sarutobi.
- The two feudal Wondergirls have a fundamentally contentious relationship, but enjoy each other's presence and have grown to trust one another unconditionally. They are truly formidable as a team.
- Following Wonder Woman tradition, Yukia is an ambassador for the heads of the Shinobi Order to the Emperor's Samurai army, but she is not beholden to them. She also represents the Amazon nation and its interests of global peace.
Left to right:
Orania, Cassieopeia, Troia, Wonder Woman, Nubia, Artemesia, and Mendozia.
In the WonderSpaceGirls pic I did, I established that our favorite amazons use a variation of Lynda Carter's twirl, called the Wonderspin to magically transform into their WonderGuard raiment. The team have access to more than just their standard uniforms, but a variety of mission specific gear, one of which is their spacesuits. This time around, I have them in their Kunoichi Stealth gear. In my expansion of the brand with the Planetary Amazonian Wonder Guard, started in their World Tour Arc, the girls seek out descendants of former Amazonians that left the Sacred Isle of Onogorshima to raise their male offspring. Two of descendants are found in the Hidden Regions of Japan known as Hitoshirenu, home of The Batclan. One of the descendants was raised in the Shinobi Order and the other was conscripted into the Emperor's Samurai Army. To blend in, half the girls use their Wonderspin to become ninja, and rest Samurai. They find the girls and at some point in the story the Wondergirls who were ninja don their samurai armor and vice versa.
- besides the Space, Ninja, and Samurai outfits, the girls have; Avalerion Armor, Deep Sea, Motorcycle, and Royal Gala.
- The Worldwide Wondergirl expansion is underway...and it's extensive!
- The wondergirls of Hitoshirenu are; Yukia, the Shadow Walker(Kunoichi), and Kaia, The Blade Dancer(Onna Musha). nightshade475.deviantart.com/a…
- Kunoichi = female shinobi; Onna Musha = female samurai (direct translation; woman warrior)
-Yukia's mystical weapon are Twin Sai, and Kaia's mystical weapon is The Katana.
- The ninja gear is based on Koei's Samurai Warriors character, Kai.
- The forehead protectors are inspired by Naruto.
- Yukia and Kaia were friends as orphaned children, but were separated to go into their respective disciplines. even though they were on opposite sides of the Shino-Samurai Conflict, as Wondergirls, they remain in Hitoshirenu to try to bridge the gap and help end the animosity between the two factions.
- I decided to give the girls different hairstyles as ninja...up-do's seemed appropriate.
- Will possibly give them feudal versions of their regular weapons
Do, or do not....there is no try!|
Current Residence: Planet Earth
Favourite genre of music: Too many to pick
MP3 player of choice: The one i can afford
Shell of choice: Michelangelo's
Skin of choice: My Wife's!
Favourite cartoon character: Goliath, Clan Leader of Manhattan's Gargoyle Clan